BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 19, 2012

My Personal Credo

I've never really thought too much about this so consider this to be a  work in progress. I know I will be changing it. Also, these are not in any particular order.


1) I believe above all else, you have  to be yourself but only if yourself is not hurtful to others. If so, it's time to take a hard look in the mirror and make some positive changes.

2) I believe that you shouldn't  let other's opinions change who you are. People need to accept you without conditions!

3)I believe we should  do the right thing because it's the right thing to do.

4) I think we all need to play nice with others. Do this early and often and you will have a great skill for life!

5) I believe you should smile even when you don't feel like it. Fake it!

6) When you are stressed, take a walk or do something nice for yourself. treat yourself to some nice Pumpkin Pie ice cream for example like I did today.

7) Treat yourself to pumpkin pie ice cream even if you are not stressed!

8) Remember to believe in yourself and your immense untapped potential. You are TNT!

9)I believe in  being  kind to animals, They will give you so much back.

10) Never be afraid to speak the truth. It is bigger than you and I.

11) Read! Read! Read! I don't care what-it will become a lifelong, richly rewarding habit!

12) I believe in do the ordinary things extraordinarily well.

13) I also believe in  making the extraordinary seem ordinary.

14) I believe that kids have more to teach us adults than we have  to teach them.